13.11.12

Poll results 2

Poll 1


I asked people when they think a magazine should be published and how often. I noticed that people prefer to have a magazine be published every fortnight. I think that this will let me judge how much stuff should be in the magazine and how it should be communicated. For example if a magazine was published monthly, the articles must be much more concise and informative so it can get everything in while a weekly magazine can be more spread out but less substantial because of the lack of news to cover.

Poll 2


This poll asked whether a free gift or offer would encourage someone to buy the magazine. I found that it almost always will so i will use this on the cover of my magazine to attract an audience into buying it.

Poll 3


This poll asked people how much they think is a reasonable price for a music magazine. I chose the prices based on the variety of prices i found other music magazines to be. I found that people prefer a magazine price to be low as possible so i think that i will be able to use this on my front cover to advertise a lower price; causing more interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment